3. Norwegian Dawn
This was my first cruise and I went with a friend that had cruised before. The ship wasGreat and the crew was Awesome! They work very hard to give customers their best experience! We went in an excursion to the Crystal Caves and it was well wiorth it!! Very enjoyable! Looking forward to my next cruise!!! We didn’t get to any of the specialty restaurants. All other restaurants were Excellent!!! Even the Grand Cafe has excellent food! I loved the fruit sculptures! I also enjoyed each different towel animal that surprised me each night in our room. All of the crew was smiling each day, even the rainy day!! There was always somebody cleaning something on the ship. I was truly amazed st the size of the ship and how much crew there was. We went to many shows and events, but you can’t do it all in one cruise!! Cannot wait to go again!!

Awesome Cruise!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Mrschappy

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside
This was my first cruise and I went with a friend that had cruised before.

The ship wasGreat and the crew was Awesome!

They work very hard to give customers their best experience!

Looking forward to my next cruise!!!

All of the crew was smiling each day, even the rainy day!!

There was always somebody cleaning something on the ship.

I was truly amazed st the size of the ship and how much crew there was.

We went to many shows and events, but you can’t do it all in one cruise!!

Cannot wait to go again!!
Mrschappy’s Full Rating Summary