3. Norwegian Dawn
Everything about this cruise was top notch!!!!!!!!! Driving to the port was quick and easy with parking conveniently located walking distance to the ship. Checking into the ship was quick and streamlined. We were able to get into our cabin immediately when entering the ship. Our spacious cabin was on the eighth deck with a great balcony. The cabin was clean, bight and happy. We meet our friendly cabin Stewart shortly after entering and she could not do enough for us. We explored the ship finding our way to the 12th deck where we ordered drinks and had a great lunch at the Garden Cafe. There was a fun band playing and the fun was definitely happening around the pool. People were dancing, swimming and enjoying all the excitement. That night the four of us in our party ate at the Venetian restaurant and had great service and truly great food. Our friend Kate is gluten free as well as vegetarian. We mentioned it to our server just lightly while talking and she quietly introduced us to the restaurant/food manager who personally planned Kate's next nights meal with her!!!!! He could not have been nicer or made it more easy. We did not ask for this hands on service but could not have been more impressed or thankful for the attention. It blew us away. We attended shows in the Stardust Theatre as well as the main atrium while at sea. Our friend Tom visited the casino where he won $90.00. My favorite activity was sitting on the top deck in the sun, using the pool and people watching. The pool and hot tubs were great. I never had trouble finding a sun chair(...... or a drink). We arrived in Bermuda porting at King's Wharf Dock Yard. Ton's to do there. Everything from shopping to restaurants to a smaller beach called Snorkel Park. We took advantage of the public transportation which is super easy and inexpensive. We took the water ferry to Hamilton then the bus back to dock yard. Easy, easy, easy and fun. We took three excursions from the ship; The Wild West kayaking, the sunset glass bottom cruise and the Crystal Caves/beach experience. My advice on excursions is do it! It's worth every penny and a blast. If money is the issue at least take advantage of the public transportation and hit the beaches and the high lights of Bermuda. We were pretty much back at the ship every night for dinner and entertainment. We ate at the Venetian, Aqua, the Asian restaurant and the Garden Cafe. We were never disappointed in the food or service. We never had trouble getting drinks or any service. All in all a great experience, worth the price and super fun and easy. I cannot say enough good about everything. I honestly wouldn't change a thing about my last vacation. Ship was great, food was great, entertainment was great. The staff could not do enough for us. We had a drink package as well as the wifi package.

Best Cruise yet!!!!!!!!!!

John M16’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD 8058
Clean, spacious, actually a beautiful space and I slept great. We had a balcony which I used a lot. Our cabin Stewart was AMAZING and could not do enough for us.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins