3. Emerald Sun
There is nothing negative I could say about the Emerald Cruise line. The ship was beautiful! Our cabin was so comfortable and had everything we needed. My husband and I were so impressed with the staff on the ship from the top which was Igor and Nina to the steward Succi and all in between. The servers in the lounge and dinning room became family soon after we set sail. The Chef was magnificent! The daily tours were so organized and every tour had just the right amount time. Entertainment was so much fun. We had trivia nights, glass blower, an electric violinist and a disco night that was out of this world. Everyone had such a great time. When I am asked about our trip I find it very hard to put into words just what an amazing trip it was. Thank you to all the staff on the Emerald Sun for making this cruise just amazing.

Amazing

Emerald Sun Cruise Review by agilligan

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Europe

agilligan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Sun price drops

Our cabin was very clean and comfortable. We had everything we needed. Our steward was exceptional. She made sure we had everything we needed and was just so sweet.