3. Silver Shadow
I like to unpack once and that is why a cruise is idea for me. I usually sail on Silversea because I believe it is the best cruise experience. The small ships and the attentive service are what makes this cruise line great. I like a bit more space so I usually select from one of the four top cabins. Silversea is all inclusive including whatever drink you want unless it is a very high end wine or say, aged scotch. The butlers make your every request come true. The staff work to accommodate you. I wanted more selections of sugar free items and they made me my own batch of sugar free blueberry muffins. They were great! The food is presented well and always a treat. They also provide nice excursions. The float plane excursion in Juneau to Taku Lodge and over 5 glaciers was the most amazing - it is a must!

I love being on a Silversea ship, it is great!

Silver Shadow Cruise Review by footloosekjn

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Grand Suite 1
footloosekjn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Shadow price drops

Grand Suite 1
Cabin G1 801
I have been in this cabin now on 3 different cruises and love it. It is the front of the ship with windows to look out from your bedroom in the morning as you come into port. It is spacious and the deck is somewhat protected if you have a cold windy morning and still want to be outside.
Deck 8 Suite Cabins