3. Majestic Princess
• Bitten by beg bugs. • The European staff consider my sea sickness to be a contagious disease and warned me to stay in the cabin for the next three days. • I suspected my nausea was caused by the mango sago pudding I ate in the International Cafe. Two of my friends also have the same symptoms. • No free coffee at Deck 5 International Cafe, they sarcastically asked us to get our coffee from Deck 16. They spoilt our mood to enjoy our tea time. • The public area was always noisy, MC shouting all the time. • All free restaurants need to line up. • The ship rocks all the while. • No one is able to find the gym center. • The walkpath to the restaurants were confusing and unfoundable. • The food from the Buffet Restaurant is exactly the same in Fine Dining restaurant. • By 8pm, they are not selling ice cream anymore and the food from the restaurant was even lesser. • They want the cabin back by 8am by knocking the door which it’s too early. • Hygiene issue: buffet restaurant cleaning staff swiping the floor and cleaning up the dustbin in front of us while we are eating. • Not serious in enforcing hand cleaning before meal, too few stations to wash hands. • The staffs are not professional.

Non-Asian Waiters’ bad service attitude

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by Monbento

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Asia
• Bitten by beg bugs.

• The public area was always noisy, MC shouting all the time.

• All free restaurants need to line up.

• The ship rocks all the while.

• No one is able to find the gym center.

• The walkpath to the restaurants were confusing and unfoundable.

• They want the cabin back by 8am by knocking the door which it’s too early.

• The staffs are not professional.
Monbento’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Cabin E612
• Bitten by bed bugs and it hasn’t recovered after 7 days.
  Majestic Princess Deck Plans