3. Harmony of the Seas
This cruise was for my partner's 50th birthday and a good friend's 45th birthday. Food was mediocre at best. Ship was beautiful and well maintained. Crew was very friendly. Some waiters seemed inexperienced with fine dining. The Windjammer buffet was terrible. I wish the food quality was better as this truly is an important feature to my cruising. I think the quality of food directly relates to the amount of passengers being served. The room service was always on time, but again the quality of the food was blah. Bar staff was very attentive and drink quality was good. Would have loved a small pool in the Solarium to cool off from the sun, but the hot tubs were nice. The layout of the casino made it seem small, and the smoke from the designated smoking area was heavily noted in the non-smoking area. This could be the result of poor ventilation or the design of the casino. Old San Juan was beautiful and rich in history. We have been to St. Maarten several times, so we headed directly to Maho Beach to enjoy watching the airplanes and music by the water. Labadee was lovely and there was plenty to do there. The ships activities were endless. All in all I enjoyed myself with friends and the memories are endless.

Just Kind of Mediocre

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by lambhea

lambhea’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4D 14556
The cabin was very comfortable and kept clean. The cabin attendant was wonderful and always very accommodating.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins