3. Harmony of the Seas
First and foremost I want to recognize the staff more importantly 2 of which spent time getting to know us . One whom we only interacted with twice and the other everyday sometimes twice , three times. Both of their names are Janice . Janice served our dinner twice in the MDR , in the short period of time , she learned enough to know what we liked and didn’t like and easily the next dinner we saw her for , she automatically got things for us. She was sweet, social and very funny. We wish nothing but success for her on her journey in the future . The other Janice was our Stateroom attendant. She was by far on her game, she knew us by name , the minute we opened the door in the morning she greeted us with a weather report , well wishes for the day and health. She was so quick with turn around in the room that I swear one morning I forgot something and I went back not twenty minutes later and the room was spot on . The towels were always fresh , our bed was always made and she was always smiling. At night she refreshed our towels and turned down our beds for the evening , aside from a chocolate on my pillow at night ( that would’ve been funny ), I’d say it was very personalized for sure . Everyday being greeted from her I felt confident that she was good at her job and enjoyed doing it . When we saw her last night , we gave her more in gratuity because we felt 100% she deserved it and more. (Even though we prepaid gratuities , we were more than generous with all the waiters and waitresses as well). What I loved about tipping after our meal was the level of appreciation from the wait staff, some hugged us and kept thanking us over and over again , some went on to tell us how they will send the money they get and send to their families at home. (Warmed my heart ) . What made me recognize the 2 ladies more was their smiles and they seriously seemed genuine in personality , not fake and be fake and turn on us when we walk away. I don’t know what kind of impression we left on them but they made us happy . Now onto other things , HOTS needs an adult pool in the Solarium. Beautiful ship indeed but aside from showers and jacuzzis and the flower leafs providing a cool off, I missed the pool. My bf and I do not have children and although don’t mind them on some level but no means did I, we want to be surrounded by kids to just swim in the pool for a few minutes here and there. Yes you have the adult pools but being that they were located by the smoking section ( ex smoker) I didn’t want to be near the smells of the cigars and cigarettes, casinos I can tolerate to an extent but not while I’m swimming or relaxing . The photo stuff needs help, we know for a fact we are missing at least a dozen pics, random pics from our vacation but a photographer would take our pic and either forget to ask for room number or just walk away so fast not giving us a chance to give number to them. So we feel for what we paid for unlimited digital package we missed a bunch somewhere. Everyone on board was on top of the cleaning , which I appreciate for sure. One thing I will say is they need more supervision with the buffet and kids, too many times I saw kids run up to buffet and cut in front of people, grab serving ladles spoons whatever and put food on their hands, (ewww gross) turned me off, I walked away from something multiple times I was really looking forward to because of that. I also saw kids and sometimes adults not washing hands either , all in all for the most part people seemed to do their part for hand washing. Staff again was smiling and helpful when asking for things. More ice tea is needed at all meals and all places and at all times. We aren’t ( I am not mostly ) a soda drinker with my meals morning noon and night , I do however drink Ice tea like it’s going out of style. We also think the day was little to scheduled for us , not enough freedom . I get the shows have times and such but I found I was always rushing for breakfast lunch and dinner times. I like to just go when I’m hungry and not worry about times. I’m not sure when we will cruise again or which ship we would cruise , hopefully we have that opportunity to do so and if we do we hope staff is just as good as they were this time. Weather was perfect considering Alberto was on our tails when we departed from Ft Lauderdale .

Room for changes ...

Jeanette Marie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View with Large Balcony
Cabin 1C 11592
Beautiful cabin, layout was very nice , we never felt cramped.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins