3. Serenade of the Seas
My family and I celebrated my mom's 55th birthday on the cruise. The service we got from all crew members was second to none. Fantastic service from the wait staff, room attendant and especially the Head Chef. On Two of the nights we were treated to a special dinner by the chef of traditional dishes fron our home island, Trinidad and my mom was serenaded by the wait staff with a special fruit cake made for her- also a traditional cake made in Trinidad. The farewell performances by the restaurant and kitchen staff were absolutely amazing and the Parade of nations at th end of the cruise was fantastic. Our room attendant was very nice and accommodated our every requeat with a smile. The service on this cruise was like no other cruise I have ever been on. Special mention should be made of Melvin Periera and Nadie in the dining room, Head Ched Benedict and our room attendant Shermon.

Amazing port experiences and service overall!

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by TessaK

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Interior

TessaK’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 1V 8627
Cabin was very clean and comfortable. Shower stall could be a little more spacious.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins