3. Royal Princess
We choose this cruise specifically because it was sailing into Grenada W.I. In 1989 our family decided to do volunteer work there for 2 years with our 2 young children. After almost 30 years we were really excited to go back; and what a wonderful experience it was. Our Granddaughter of 13yrs old came along as well. She brought along a large suitcase filled with goodies which she gave to a Mother and Daughter in the market. Warm sun, fresh coconut milk sipped right from young coconuts, the lovely Grand Anse Beach, and a promenade along the beautiful Carenage in St. Georges. I have lost count of the number of cruises we have taken on different cruise lines; and of course cruises are wonderful but what we did not anticipate was the true excellence of The Royal Princess! The service, the food, the entertainment was the best of all our cruises! The embarkation and disembarkation was so-o-o-o fast and easy! We had 3 cabins and all were exceptional in cleanliness and service. The entertainment was above and beyond any we have ever experience!!!! What wonderful memories this cruise has created. I know it all sounds to good but I tell you the way it is! I have enclosed a pic of the Beautiful Royal Princess taken from St. Paul's mountain, and our family on the Carenatge. Thank you Princess Cruises for the wonderful time. Special mention to Tony Torres of World Travel Holdings who organized our wonderful vacation, and Cecilio and Lea our exceptional diner host. Jin, Roger, Jair, Mimi and Eliana

The Best Cruise For So Many Reasons

Royal Princess Cruise Review by randjgoguen

Jin, Roger, Jair, Mimi and Eliana
randjgoguen’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IA 411, 405 &
All cabins were nice and clean a very spacious!
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins