3. Silver Shadow
I chose Silver Seas because of the great service, great food and wonderful staff. Getting on board is always easy and fast, and a nice welcome from our butler. Couldn't wait to have my first glass of champagne. The staff is helpful and friendly every day - not just the first day. We asked about a special meal for my husband (he loves escargot) , and of course - he got it! The singers are very talented, and had a nice variety of music. The Alaska ports were a bit cold for May, but the views are breathtaking. Eagles everywhere. The port of Homer had a sunny and warmer day, and the town looked like a postcard or a travel brochure. Had the best halibut fish and chips ever! Taking the train from Seward to the Anchorage airport was a highlight of the trip. That was a scenic ride thru the mountains with view of animals, glaciers and forest. It was all GREAT!

New and unusual ports

kconlin’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Shadow price drops

Vista Suite
Cabin VI 422
Always clean and comfortable. Ample storage - even enough cabinets for our purchases and souvenirs. The walk-in closet is great - lots of room to hang everything.
Deck 7 Suite Cabins