3. Viking Sun
This was the maiden crossing for this ship, and it was amazing to be on board a brand new vessel. The rooms are very nice and cleverly designed. The ship itself is stunning. The food was consistently excellent. Very impressive, considering the price point. Only slightly below Seabourn in quality, although far less fussy. The wine choices could have been better. Service was good, but it was clear that many people were still learning their roles on such a new ship. I noticed that other passengers were not very polite or patient on this point, and some were rude and outspoken: they paid full price, and didn't expect anything less than full service. If I have any major complaint, it actually regarding my fellow passengers. Too many were rude and that made my uncomfortable. I've rarely seen that type of behavior on other ships, and it left me wondering if Viking attracts a certainly type of personality.

Excellent value

Viking Sun Cruise Review by cruising94114

cruising94114’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sun price drops

Beautiful room. Brand new. Clever set up.