3. Viking Egil
This was our second Viking Cruise. After the first we were hooked! Only on viking do you get the utmost superior service. The ships are pristine and inviting. Our cabin although small had every amenity we could have needed. The daily cultural food choices only enhance your cruise. We wouldn't dare miss our evening gathering with our Cruise Director to hear what tomorrow held in store for us! As for service, well it speaks for itself. Within 24 hours, our Headwaiter, our table waiter, the Cruise Director, and the bartender knew our names and our preferences. I have food allergies and they never missed a beat. Our cabin maids within one day knew our morning and daily schedules and we were never bothered by uninvited knocks on the door but miraculously our cabin was neat and tidied whenever we returned from scheduled or unscheduled excursions. Even on off-boat excursions, our Head Waiter would meet me at the door to tell me what not to eat at our available meal stops. Wow. They are over the top. This is big business to them and their waitstaff. They are professionals and it shows in every little detail they do not miss.

Only On Viking!

Chef Cathi’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Egil price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin F
Small but with every amenity anyone might need. I have food allergies so the inroom refrigerator proved invaluable. So did the personal in room safe. I never felt at risk with my jewelry or our personal belongings.
Main Deck Outside Cabins