3. Adventure of the Seas
I have many complaints! 1. In this day in age, there should not be smoking in the Casino. It’s not the people playing, but people just smoking instead of going to the smoking area. In general smoking should not be allowed. 2. I had the premium beverage package and it states that Evian water was included, every time I asked, I was told it wasn’t included. I reported this to the head dining person who told me it was a mistake and he told the bar staff to give it when requested. However, that did not happen. I was made to feel like I was getting away with something when I did get a water. 3. I was very disappointed with our room steward. I was in my husbands room 9318 and we tipped him &100.00 on the first day and expecting better than normal exceptional service. It just wasn’t there. We had bottles of champagne on ice and the buckets were leaking badly and water was everywhere but I had to ask him to keep a dry towel under the buckets. They weren’t kept iced enough. I just felt his heart wasn’t in his job. 4. There needs to be more bar staff...the Solirum Pool Bar and the Pool Bar are extremely way to busy for one or two bar staff. 5. I for one will never do the Mystery Dinner. Why you feel like you need to cram so many guest into the small place is beyond me. The only people that can here are the ones in the center. It was extremely HOT, and we couldn’t hear or see. Thake our 1/2 of the seats and offer it more nights. My husband was so upset that he left, causing me to not have dinner with him. My sister also has a dairy allergy and somehow she got dairy or something was crossed contaminated because she got sick. The chairs were so crammed the our fingers got smashed. During the event the cast were going around to all the tables but no one came to us. We felt like the evel step children. 6. We were at the solarium pool and why have an adult pool if you allow kids in the pool? The lifeguard just watched them get into the pool. Also, the hot tubs shouldn’t be full of kids with their goggles on. Hot Tubs are for relaxing, not swimming. 7. The coke machines need some work, the flavor is not good. Several were always empty and out of ice. You need more of them. 8. I do have a suggestion, have a Bloody Mary Bar.

Just OK

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by WandaBatts

I have many complaints!

8. I do have a suggestion, have a Bloody Mary Bar.
WandaBatts’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

The boat is just worn out. There was only 2 plugs in the entire cabin. The decor is outdated. The room steward was not very attentive.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans