3. Adventure of the Seas
This cruise was excellent in all the venues, food, service, shows and music. The stand up comedy show was ok, not great. The presentation of Stephani Parker was amazing, singing songs of Witney Houston. Delicious food and the singer's on board are excellent too. Good quality music and entertainment. I think they should have more beverages packages options, for example one package for beers and wine only. I think RC had it a few years ago. And it is not fair that all people in the stateroom has to buy the same package when not everybody drinks the same things. Another detail is that the whole week I was waiting to go to Aruba and for weather rearons we couldn't go. The company didn't substitute the island for another or gave some credit for future use. I was really sad because that was my star island to visit. I think they should compensate in some way. Besides that, the experience was excellent.

Beautiful ship with lots of activities.

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Arlene78