3. Adventure of the Seas
My family and I solely cruise with Royal Caribbean. We always have the best time experience. The staff is always so attentive, friendly, helpful and kind. We meet so many great, new friends at all the bars, lounges and entertainment activities. We loved the laughs at the Adult game shows, poolside challenges and scavenger hunts, the fun times at karaoke as well as the morning zumba classes. The Blue Moon nightclub was always a great way to end the night, the Resident Dj was fabulous and the bartenders were so friendly and wonderful. The food and dining expensive is always so yummy and delicious and great service all over. The wifi was the only the thing we had troubles with. We thoughts it was very expensive per person per day in our family and did not need to be. It was always a terrible connection for when we did have it or when our friends did and never worked well, yet it claims to be the fastest internet at sea. I thank the staff and captain for another amazing get-away! These memories will last a lifetime. Can't wait to book the next cruise! See you soon!

Looking for the best vacation? Cruise with Royal Caribbean!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Jmcgonigle

Jmcgonigle’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Beautiful large cabin with a large balcony, saw sunsets and great seeing the land when we would dock at different ports.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans