Carnival Vista Cruise Review by Dmeyer05
- Sail Date: April 2018
- Destination: Western Caribbean
- Cabin Type: Balcony
1. Ship is way too crowded- if you like waiting in never ending lines with dumb/ignorant people- step right up. Ohhh and I bet you are thinking you can go to Serenity or on the deck and lay out right????? WRONG- there are so many people that there is almost no where open to lay out. Serenity is also the smallest on any cruise ship we have ever been on.
2. Activities to do on the boat- slim to none. We spent more time in our room than anywhere else. Went to 2 shows- Hasbro and the love and marriage show- these were great.
3. Food- mediocre as usual on a cruise. My wife got food poisoning the first day.
4. Service- our head steward in our room area was awful. They removed the cruisin and snoozin signs and now just have snoozin. We would be out of the room and no one would come. I know that most of the people do not speak English which is fine but this guy couldn’t understand simple English terms.
5. Excursions- Don’t go on any Miami excursions- just plain awful.
1. Excursions- the only really good ones were Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Seeing Tulum and swimming with sea turtles and sting rays was fun.
250,000+ people have entered their email