3. Caribbean Princess
I wanted to sail through the new canal. An excursion allowed me to also travel through the old canal. It was a thrill. I liked the improvements made since my last cruise on Princess. The food was much better and I really liked being able to communicate with those in my group through the Princess internet. What a fantastic idea. The service was fantastic. Our dining room experience was wonderful thanks to Hector Del Sola, our waiter and I Kadek, our Jr waiter. They were most kind and made wonderful suggestions. Our cabin was clean and refreshed often. I was disappointed that one of my excursions was canceled. I chose another but had really wanted to see the dolphins. On one of my excursions, a tour member had her purse stolen. That caused me to be fearful of taking excursions. I did think that embarkation was a mess. Never had an experience like that before. I don’t know if it is just the Ft Lauderdale port? There were plenty of things to do on the ship.

Panama Canal

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by Dallas Texas

Our cabin was clean and refreshed often.

There were plenty of things to do on the ship.
Dallas Texas’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Oceanview
Cabin OC P301
Very nice. Seemed more roomy than usual.
Plaza Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins