3. Ruby Princess
We joined friends who had already booked. The overall cruise was good, but I would have preferred more shore stops. With more opportunity for shore excursions. Mazatlan and Porto Vallarta where interesting ports and had some fun excursions. The cabin was adequate, but a little smaller than ones I have stayed in on previous cruises. I would like to see the smaller more intimate cruse ships return. The facilities are much to crowded and hard to enjoy. The entertainment was great, but again crowded. I think more shows and choices would ease the crowding. The over the top constant push for shopping was also an irritant. I know that people enjoy shopping, but a few adds and notes should suffice for most. Over all the service was excellent and make up for a lot of the over crowding, but in the lounge trivia and BINGO there were never enough servers. The ones on staff were efficient, friendly, and hard working, just to many people for them to handle.

Very good overall.