3. Norwegian Spirit
We chose this cruise mainly because it was an area we never explored. Also my spouse had family in one of the ports. The transfer from the airport went smoothly and we were able to get onto the ship immediately which was fabulous! We found the food to be much lesser quality on this cruise as the others in NCL so that was kind of disappointing. The Tappanyaki was HORRIBLE compared to the other ships. The ship itself was smaller than others we had been on but it was still very nice. The stateroom has less storage than the others but we made due just fine. The entertainment was by far less fun than the other ships and we were slightly disappointed in that. The cruise director was very nice but a few of that staff were highly annoying and not half as funny as the thought they were. We actually stopped attending some activities because they were so annoying. The ports were all as expected and we did some research so we knew where we wanted to go and see. We chose to NOT go on any ship schedules excursions this time and we had a great time on our own and felt very safe. The best thing on this cruise was by far the bar staff! They were soooo fun and welcoming and warm! They all knew our names and we had a blast with them! I made sure to get their names and areas they worked to make sure I paid them a formal compliment!! Dominggus panggabean (bartender) Dejan cvetkovikj (bar server) Lorence perez (restaurant steward) Teerumala mauree (bar tender) I Nyoman Sukrawan (waiter in cagneys) Ivan (Serbia ) bar tender We love NCL and will continue to cruise with them!

Wonderful experience

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by CrissyB

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

Dominggus panggabean (bartender)

Dejan cvetkovikj (bar server)

Lorence perez (restaurant steward)

Teerumala mauree (bar tender)

I Nyoman Sukrawan (waiter in cagneys)

Ivan (Serbia ) bar tender

We love NCL and will continue to cruise with them!
CrissyB’s Full Rating Summary