3. MSC Sinfonia
Ever since my mum went on a senior citizens cruise, I always wanted to go on the MSC as she returned with awesome stories about the excellent entertainment and staff. I live in Gauteng (S.A) and encouraged one of my besties in Durban to organize a trip together with our two other friends and I nagged until she booked and we all had to pay our fares to secure our place on the MSC Sinfonia. This was the highlight of my life as we were never short of entertainment and food. from the buffets to fine dining. It was an experience like nothing else with shops,casino,cabaret,karaoke,jazz,comedy shows,bhangra etc,etc. Our rooms were cleaned twice a day and found that the staff are honest as we left our cell phones charging in our cabins and nothing went amiss. the trip to The Portuguese Islands was successfully planned and comfortable with loads of shore entertainment. I will encourage everyone I see to experience this most awesome trip on the MSC Sinfonia Thank you to the whole MSC Sinfonia team for an excellent adventure

Bhangra Boat with all kinds of entertainment

MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review by queron

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Bella Oceanview Stateroom (obstructed view)

from the buffets to fine dining.

to the whole MSC Sinfonia team for an excellent adventure
queron’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Sinfonia price drops

Bella Oceanview Stateroom (obstructed view)
Cabin O1 8525
was a bit cramped as we had elder people and they had to use bunks- not a good choice as they battled to climb up and down
Brahms Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins