• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Feb 2018
Cabin: Balcony Stateroom
Beautiful stairs!
Bowling in the sports bar!
Great music here - Sonia was excellent !
The stairway leading to the casino!
The theatre- don’t miss the tribute to Queen and Michael Jackson!

I picked this ship for the itinerary and after reading some of the reviews I was a little nervous about going. Boarding was a breeze, the best one ever, just walked the line and disembarkation was smooth. The ship was beautiful and clean. The staff was great and super friendly. The shows were good some were more enjoyable that others but that is the way it is on all cruise ships. The same with dining some days better than others but again that is the norm just a preference of what you like more. I can’t say enough about the entertainment people, they were the best I experienced so far. They enjoy their jobs and it showed! The interaction with the passengers was amazing. They had people dancing, participating in games and laughing everyday and always with a smile. They seemed to care about how they could make your experience better. The captain even made himself available on different occasions and wanted to know how they could improve and asked for suggestions.

There may be a few minor things I could comment on but not worth the mention. There were some rude people on board but that is not a fault of the ship and they are everywhere.

I would recommend this ship and I would certainly travel with MSC in the future.

Balcony Stateroom

Cabin B1

Our room attendant Jose was excellent! The room was very clean and plenty of room for our needs. It was in the very front of the ship so a lot of walking required for eating and the entertainment at the back of the ship. For us it wasn’t a problem but for anyone who would have difficulty walking it might be an issue. Oh and the balcony wasn’t all clear glass - you couldn’t sit on the balcony and look at the ocean. So if you didn’t want to stand to view then you might want a different room.

Port Reviews

Miami

We enjoyed Little Havana and the Bayside Market and of course South Beach.

Ocho Rios

We enjoyed a beach day. Just walking distance from the port.

Puerto Limon

Just walked around the streets near the port and found a little park area that was nice.

Freeport

Just walked around the port

4 Helpful Votes