3. Norwegian Dawn
We choose this cruise for the 5 for 5 deal. However, the 5 is deceiving. Yes, 1 is drinks but during a deal as that, there are very long lines to try to get a drink so you end up just giving up most of the time. 2 is WIFI which doesn’t work most of the time and only 1 person can be on from your room at a time. It would take over 30 minutes to try to download your mail when you could get WIFI. 3 Shore excursions only counts for a total of $50. Off per stop which the shore excursions have gone up in price. You are better off going on your own which I saw more guests do this time. 4 Dining, it was nice overall but very difficult to get a reservation. I would suggest making those when you book or you will never get in one if the speciality restaurants. To further explain our 1 raring...first lunch in garden cafe, industrial staple in my pasta salad. They really didn’t seem to care about that. Service from host to bartenders were rude overand over again. Tables not cleaned off in a timely manner, ran out of coffee during breakfast twice, Getting off the boat to leave was a nightmare. Were told by front desk we had to leave our suitcase out the night before. No other way yet the following morning, not the case. It was a mess and still received bad information. Bottom line, even though we have cruised with them 9 times before, will never go again. Their staff from the top down needs training or they will keep losing customers.

Not a good deal

JulCamp’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OA 8166
Even though they say it been updated overall very dated ship and rooms. Only one outlet to use as well. I could hear conversations of my neighbors on both sides. My husband and I felt like we had to whisper while we were in our room so our neighbors couldn’t hear our conservations. Great vets a true meaning to paper thin walls
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins