3. Norwegian Epic
The service was not very good. Called guest services for distilled water when arriving on ship. Never got till the next day when I asked the cabin boy for it. He had for me within 5 minutes. My husband needed it for his sleep apnea machine. Because there were 1600 spring breakers on the ship it was very hard to get a drink. Each bar only had 2 bartenders and they seem to cater to the young ones. Ship needed to be more prepared for the young drinking crowd. A cudos to the crew for recovered the person who fell overboard. They did an awesome job retrieving her in the pitch dark blackness of the ocean. The ship was way to large for us as we kept getting lost trying to find our room. Will definitely use a smaller ship next time and not during spring break ever again. Thanks for asking my opinion.

The service

nvester’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB 11131
Cabin was great, Service at bars not so much. With the 1600 spring breakers on board the ship only had 2 bar tenders at bars. Needed more!!!! And they seemed to cater to the young ones some were even flirting with the girls while people was waiting to be served. Ports were delayed to storms.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins