3. Allure of the Seas
I loved my first time experience on a cruise and would recommand the Allure of the seas boat and Royal Carribean company to anyone who asks. Lots of entertainment and the waiters and dinning room staff was amazing. There was lots to do on the boat and in the shore excursions. The cabons were nice and clean, and the room attendant was very friendly with me and my son. For my next cruise, if my childrens come with me, I will make sure to take a boat that has water slides . The shows were amazing, including the ice shows. Incredible what they can do in a small ice rink. Always take the shore excursions with the boat to be sure of the service. They had to cancel some shore excursions in Cozumel due to recent issues with the local boats but no issues with anything else onboard. Great app and easy to follow the cost with the onboard TV.

Loved the experience

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by FrankyG

Great app and easy to follow the cost with the onboard TV.
FrankyG’s Full Rating Summary