3. Oasis of the Seas
Ship can be too long to keep walking here and there... but our cabin was too far forward! The ship had the best entertainment, it is all awesome! Last minute booking so price would be cheaper, so it was a cabin I wouldn't haven't chosen. And the wind can be a problem when sailing... Windjammer was a little small for whole ship. But there are other small venues. Like the pizza shop with great personal size pizza, to compare with Italy. "Cats" was inspiring, Aqua show awesome... Ice show real great; could see again. And couple very funny comedians at dedicated comedy club! The food was very good, with lobster one night. But in the end our favorite spot was in Central Park! The roast beef sandwich is worth checking out right away at Cafe! I will go back soon, when price is right and I have a person who would go with me.

Large but entertaining

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by ekmalabar

ekmalabar’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

It was tight for 2 people but do-able. Not enough drawers. And bed too close to closet!
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans