3. Carnival Inspiration
Prefer Carnival line because of younger crowd. I am 72 but enjoy the diversity of ages and since I like to gamble...the casino is usually rocking til 3am. There are shows and games and plenty of activities and the staff is the best. I was surprised because the last two carnival cruises ... well the food left a lot to be desired but this one the dinner menu was just delicious. Since food is just a small part of cruise for me it didn't stop me from using carnival but again food was really good on this cruise Customer service a good experience also. There had been a small problem with my account and when I brought it to their attention it was fixed immediately and they sent a tray of chocolate covered strawberries to my room for the inconvenience. The ship and rooms clean as was the public rest rooms. Highly recommend the Inspiration...

Pleasantly surprised

ConeyGirl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Inspiration price drops

Interior
Cabin 4E M299
As expected and was adequate and clean
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins