3. Carnival Inspiration
This is the first cruise for my husband and I. Because there was no phone or internet service readily available, it forced us to unwind and relax that we otherwise would not have done. I appreciated that actually. My husband unfortunately has stage 4 cancer and is not as mobile as he used to be. He doesn't like to draw attention to this so he uses no aides. The elevators not always going to the desired floor, but needing to go up a floor and then going to a different area to go back down was hard on him. If that could have been marked clearer it would have been helpful. The best part of the cruise for us was the delightful 2 people that assisted in the carnival dinning room. I can not say enough good about Dejan (I hope that is spelled correctly) and Yves. He and she, respectfully, was so kind and courteous. They are the memory I brought home with me. I actually wish I could have brought them home!! I enjoyed the craft portion of the day. I did not get the name of the girl who made the valentine cards, but she was amazing. She deserves special recognition. and the bubble of fun with the Aussie or British accent in the quilt a bear. She is the perfect personality for the public. Too bad that can't be bottled up and sold. I would really love to take this trip again. Dejon/Dejan asked me if I would be back. I told him no. This is because I doubt my husband will live much longer. However, if luck falls on my path, I truly would like to return. Especially if my favorite waiter is there. We was invited to come with a group of about 24, called the Lovers Holiday. BTW. Food was fabulous everywhere.. Especially the dinning room

First Time Fun Getaway

leandraskeem’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Inspiration price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6E U155
Cabin was nice. Being a little OCD I noticed that the edges and cracks are beginning to build up dust. It might be time to start "spring cleaning" in a few areas at a time and get those areas that take more time. I was grateful for the bottled water the 1st day. I didn't realize it wouldn't be replaced. I missed that. The help was efficient and very good.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins