3. Carnival Inspiration
I went on this cruise with a girlfriend who wanted to celebrate her birthday. Don't get me wrong we had a nice time but, not like some of the previous ones. I have been on 13 Carnival cruise before this one. It is an older ship. This was the first time I have been on a cruise where they charge $20.00 for a lobster dinner in the dining room. That was a total shock & we did not purchase. The phone in our room would not dial room service, and the handset sounded like a rattle. So we just went upstairs to get our morning coffee. No biggy. The room steward was nice, but we could only get ice in our room once a day. ? Strange. Prior to sailing I was told by a Carnival person I could check sodas on board. Well, after the muster drill my luggage arrived, the sodas were gone & I paid $19.00 for a six pack. Live & learn. The staff was friendly, the shows were good, The glass elevators were not working. I will be sailing on Carnival again, just not a 3 day.

Expected more, got less

martinimama911’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Inspiration price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6E U230
Cabin was so so. Had a little wear, but clean. Shower did not drain very well.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins