• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Cabin: Sky Suite 1
Plenty of space....
2 bed set up for S1 sky suite
Tub/shower combo
Plenty of bathroom storage space
Spacious and spectacular  veranda
Love the extra light the corner port hole window lets in throughout the day
Perfect for relaxing on a sea day

A wonderful 3 day Bahamas cruise from Port Miami in an S1 aft sky suite. I have traveled on Celebrity previously but this was my first time on the Equinox and I instantly fell in love. I booked this cruise for myself and my Mother. We arrived at the port at 10:20am and we were through priority check in and on the ship at 10:45am. Greeted with smiles and champagne we then proceeded to take a tour of the ship while all was still somewhat quiet. I liked the decor of the ship as it wasn’t too over the top, and I found it very easy to navigate.

After a quick top to bottom tour we stopped in to introduce ourselves at Michaels Club, there we met the concierge John Escobar who was very pleasant and showed us around and answered any questions we had. We enjoyed Michaels and visited several times during the cruise for a late afternoon snack and especially to stock up on bottles of Evian for our suite.

Around 1pm we we decided it was lunch time and headed down to Luminae, we were greeted by Viktoria the most pleasant hostess you will ever meet, she showed us to our table and it was here we met Kirk who was our waiter for all our Luminae meals. Kirk was fabulous and a huge asset to Luminae in the few short days we were there he discovered what we liked and every meal was perfect. We enjoyed the food as well as the presentation and on 2 occasions ordered items off the MDR menu. My favorites were the filet mignon, cooked perfectly, and the artichoke soup....delicious! I was though disappointed in the desserts really nothing exceptional.

Sky Suite 1

Cabin S1

Please see above full review for cabin review.....

4 Helpful Votes