3. Disney Dream
My husband and I were planning on getting married but since we already had 3 kids we figured a big over the top wedding wasn't for us, and since we met on the beach years before we figured we would take a vacation and have our wedding on a beach somewhere. Days later I get an e-mail for discounted Disney Cruises, so after looking into it, why not!? We decided to have our wedding aboard the Disney Dream. Although we wanted the beach wedding, storms weren't having it so we had our wedding on the boat with a pianist, reception, cake cutting ceremony and the captain of the ship married us, while Nassau Bahamas and Atlantis was sitting in the backdrop, at sunset. The boat is so luxurious and the service is top notch. We stayed in a Deluxe Family Suite with a private verandah, which slept 5, which was spacious enough for all of us. Every night we had a new animal or character in the room on the bed. I loved every minute of the cruise. The one thing I loved the most is that there was endless amount of entertainment for the children. Since we cruised with a total of 22 people in the party, we were able to even have alone time in the spa for a few hours while the kids were in the kids zone, and when it came time for dinner, my siblings went to get them out while we enjoyed a private dinner at Palo. Palo, is a must if you would like some alone time with your spouse while your kids are running rampant in the "Oceaneers Club" haha. The shows were as good as watching a musical on Broadway! The food was excellent, with multiple options to choose from. Having the same waiter at every service was also very delightful because by day 2 he already knew what the kids may or may not like. I have never seen a ship as luxurious as DCL. My Mom is a Carnival regular and she also said that DCL tops it. The only complaint was not having more time to enjoy the time I was on the ship because I kept getting pulled away for the wedding planning, which made my time there fly by. That is why we are planning another cruise for 5 days this time, instead of 4 and hoping we have more time to enjoy ourselves, and the pools as well as Nassau and Castaway Cay.

Disney Dream Wedding

Ages 10 to 12
Get Disney Dream price drops

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 04A 8626
The cabin was clean and very spacious. I loved the luxuriousness of the cabin.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins