3. Harmony of the Seas
The ship Harmony of the Seas is too big which is a great thing but comes with its disadvantages as well. Too many people on board causes less attention, restrictions on the restaurant timings, less choice of foods in Buffet (Wind Jammer) comparatively and not freshly cooked food. I booked this ship because it appeared to be kid friendly, but not many choices of food for kids. My son loves Pizza, but pizza was frozen and not as good as other cruise ships. We didn't have convenient of even fill a glass of water after 10 PM for our room. On positive side, I liked the food in Restaurant (Silk), they had lots of options for Appetizers, main course, and desert. The restaurant staffs were very nice and going out of their way to prepare food of your choice. In the cabin, all the movies "On demand" were paid, none of them were complementary which seems to be annoying. There is no option to watch a movie in your leisure time unless you want to spend $11.99 for one move. This was really disappointing!!!

The ship is too big!!!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by tsaund

tsaund’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

The cabin was OK, nothing extraordinary which I can say it was better than other.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans