3. Celebrity Solstice
My wife and I loved the November 11th sailing on the Celebrity Solstice. There was a norovirus out break on the prior sailing and the crew handled is exceptionally well in our opinion. The ports were all unique and amazing. I have linked a video that capture our highlights. Video summary: https://youtu.be/N-S8Nl6BbjI High points: - Rotorua Rafting!!!! Unforgettable time - Akora Black Cat Cruise - swim with dolphins - Eating calamari everywhere - Aqua class/Blu/Banana Pancake room service - Milford sound....charge your camera batteries! Low Points: - Melbourne pier - just take an uber (walk off the pier and call for a car!) - On board entertainment - just wasn't for us. Too much of the same thing (singers three night in a row) - Wine selection - with most having a drink package, the service (especially people with wine knowledge) seemed to be lacking - we somehow survived :)

Nov 11, 2017 Sailing Aukland to Sydney (with video)

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by EsaTraveler

Video summary:

High points:

- Rotorua Rafting!!!! Unforgettable time

- Akora Black Cat Cruise - swim with dolphins

- Eating calamari everywhere

- Aqua class/Blu/Banana Pancake room service

- Milford sound....charge your camera batteries!

Low Points:

- Melbourne pier - just take an uber (walk off the pier and call for a car!)

EsaTraveler’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Solstice price drops

AquaClass
Cabin A1 1623
If cruising from NZ to AUS, I would pick a starboard room so you can see fiordland all day. However, if you want a PERFECT view of the Sydney Opera house, port is better.

This room was perfect distance to the elevators.
Penthouse Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins