3. Rhapsody of the Seas
I enjoyed myself more than i expected. The staff always served with a smile and were friendly. The ship was a bit old, but i liked the fact is a smaller ship. Cabin was small, like all cruise cabins. It was always thoroughly cleaned. The food was great at the dining room. For the most part the buffet food was great. The only thing i would suggest is try to get better flow. I often ended up at my table with cold food because i had to wait in lines and/or wait for an available table. I enjoyed the BMX guy the first night and of course the love and marriage game. The Pure country show was half decent. I did feel like some of the performs lacked a connection to what they were singing. All the staff provided outstanding service. I enjoyed the ports a lot. i chose this itinerary because Santorini was included. I was surprised to find that i preferred the other ports a lot more. I still enjoyed Santorini but its a bit crowded given it was the end of the season. I never book shore excursions with the ship. Its often marked up by at lest 100%. Do your research before you go so you have an idea of what you want to do. and when you get there speak to the locals. They always know the best spots.

Awesome staff and great ports!

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by Johmary

Johmary’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas price drops

Cabin was small, like all cruise cabins. It was always thoroughly cleaned and always maintained.
  Rhapsody of the Seas Deck Plans

• City Tour
    Best 20 euros spent. The city is a bit removed from the cruise port. These people provided a shuttle to the city. Allowed for a couple hours of self led tour and then hopped again on the van to visit the top of the mountain with views down to the city
    View All 111 City Tour Reviews
  • Pile Gate
  • Katakolon (Olympia)
    For a couple euros a person(under 10) you get a little tour of the village. The driver drops you off at Mercury winery for half hour to an hour. To taste the wine and walk the grounds. The people running the place welcomed us like if were family. After that, the train drops you off at the beach. Its not a very big beach but it was beautiful with a restaurant and hotel atop the hill. Rocky beach, so wear you're water shoes.
    View All 12,636 Katakolon (Olympia) Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Katakolon (Olympia) Cruise Port Review
  • Kotor
    There is a blue line bus for 1 euro that takes you to the boats which take you to the lady of the rock church. Its amazing to see how people show their devotion. Many offering left behind by sailors are exhibited on the walls. The ferry should cost maybe 6-10 euros per person.
    View All 12,636 Kotor Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Kotor Cruise Port Review
  • Hiking
    When you get off the ship there will be plenty of people wanting to drive you. Take a moment to visit the city, right across the street from the port. At the far back edge of the city you will pay 3 euros to hike up the mountain. Its a lot of steps and loose rocks but the views and sweat were worth it.
  • Fira Walking Tour
    When you get off the ship there are a few vendors offering transfers to Oia. They take you on a boat to Oia and let you explore and the take the bus back to Fira. The cable car line down to the port gets really long. We walked down the steps. There were a ton of donkeys. Unfortunately the donkeys seemed to be tired, overworked and some sick. Sharing the stairs with donkeys is not easy and you end up smelling a little like them. But its an experience.The scenery was great. Too many people in confined streets. I could only imagine how the crowd is in the middle of the season.
    View All 31 Fira Walking Tour Reviews
  • Oia Village
    View All 207 Oia Village Reviews
  • Gondola Ride
    I enjoyed the ride and the person was very informative. I did not like the price 80 euros(that is the going rate, but i think its excessive)
    View All 80 Gondola Ride Reviews