3. Viking Kadlin
It had exactly what we wanted. Several days in Paris before the trip, Paris itself, some usual tourist stops with a guide, the small town stops on the seine, and Normandy Beaches. History from Joan of Arc to D Day. Great ship, staff, etc. A family tragedy at home cut our trip short by a day, and the staff could not have been more supportive and helpful. Did their best to care of us. 1st class all the way. The excursions were quite good: informative, engaging, and surprising. From Monet's gardens to the streets of Vernon and it's churches and onward to the beaches of Normandy, we were taught a great deal. And to actually be standing in those spots was awe inspiring. I've always wanted to see Versailles. Now I have. All in all, this trip was all I could have (and did) imagine. The ship is the right size, the riverside scenery, the historical sites we stood at, are all a huge deal if you've never seen or been there.

Great time

Viking Kadlin Cruise Review by jtm3

Great ship, staff, etc.

I've always wanted to see Versailles. Now I have.

jtm3’s Full Rating Summary