Viking Sea Cruise Review
1,339 Reviews

A beautiful ship cruising a beautiful country.

Viking Sea Cruise Review by shewalksbyfaith

• Sail Date: Jun 2017
  • Destination: the Baltic Sea

This cruise was the very best we have been on. The ship was beautiful and thoughtfully designed. Every detail was perfect. The food was excellent and they took special care for my special diet. We very much enjoyed the special restaurants. The people were wonderful, but best of all the Norwegian coast was so spectacular and the ports were excellent. I would do this cruise again and I recommend it to anyone. We enjoyed the free Wi-Fi and drinks without having to deal with special costs. The cruise director was excellent and we especially enjoyed her performances and her comedy. I recommend tea in the Wintergarten. The captain made sure to take in any route he could that would enhance our enjoyment of the scenery. The ports were excellent and we especially enjoyed the added tours. I know that Viking has no control over the weather, but we had excellent weather for most of the trip. Thanks Viking for a wonderful trip!

shewalksbyfaith's Full Rating Summary

Cabin standard cabin 4049

Our cabin was spacious and beautifully appointed. We enjoyed it very much. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was very large and the heated floor was wonderful. We enjoyed the balcony to see the beautiful scenery of the Norwegian Coast.

shewalksbyfaith