I'm a Royal Caribbean Lifer!: Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by lainzboyz

Oasis of the Seas 5
lainzboyz
Member Since 2017

Overall Member Rating

I'm a Royal Caribbean Lifer!

Sail Date: August 2017
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)
After 4 children, 3 grandchildren, and a dog, my husband and I were looking for total relaxation. This was our 20 year anniversary and we wanted to do something special. The room was great, the ship was beautiful, the entertainment was excellent, but the service won hands down. We had a wonderful porter. His easy nature was great to work with. He was always smiling and always kind and we appreciated that.

We aIso enjoyed both our waiters immensely. We felt very welcome. They made our stay pleasurable and welcoming. The best part is we could tell our main water meant everything, From his willingness to serve our table, to his funny jokes, to his excellence as a server, I really could go on and on about this gentleman. He made us feel like we were the most important people on the ship. I love that I ended up at his table. He is a genuinely wonderful and warm person and Royal Caribbean should be very proud to have a dedicated associate such as him. He made me want nothing more More than Royal Caribbean for my next vacation.

I really can't say enough about this experience. There was so much entertainment we couldn't do it all and it was hard to decide what to do and what not to do. In the end, relaxation won out and we just enjoyed ourselves. We did some things and we didn't feel pressed to do it all. We saw CATS Broadway show and enjoyed both a diving and aerial acrobatics shows. We even zip lined across deck 16. I can go on and on about this experience. It was wonderful Less

Published 09/12/17

Cabin review: D78292 Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Beautiful cabin with just enough space and a nice balcony overlooking the water. I could go out there and read books and sometimes I just stared at the beautiful water.

Read All Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony (D7) Reviews >>

Great port but unfortunately a storm blew in so we had to go back to the ship. Lots of shopping and lots of people pestering you to buy. But if we could have gotten off of the pier we would have been ok.
Read 5524 Cozumel Reviews

Jetskiing

This was the best time ever. Extremely fun, scary, exhilarating.

Compare Prices on Oasis of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises