3. Oasis of the Seas
After 4 children, 3 grandchildren, and a dog, my husband and I were looking for total relaxation. This was our 20 year anniversary and we wanted to do something special. The room was great, the ship was beautiful, the entertainment was excellent, but the service won hands down. We had a wonderful porter. His easy nature was great to work with. He was always smiling and always kind and we appreciated that. We aIso enjoyed both our waiters immensely. We felt very welcome. They made our stay pleasurable and welcoming. The best part is we could tell our main water meant everything, From his willingness to serve our table, to his funny jokes, to his excellence as a server, I really could go on and on about this gentleman. He made us feel like we were the most important people on the ship. I love that I ended up at his table. He is a genuinely wonderful and warm person and Royal Caribbean should be very proud to have a dedicated associate such as him. He made me want nothing more than Royal Caribbean for my next vacation. I really can't say enough about this experience. There was so much entertainment we couldn't do it all and it was hard to decide what to do and what not to do. In the end, relaxation won out and we just enjoyed ourselves. We did some things and we didn't feel pressed to do it all. We saw CATS Broadway show and enjoyed both a diving and aerial acrobatics shows. We even zip lined across deck 16. I can go on and on about this experience. It was wonderful

I'm a Royal Caribbean Lifer!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by lainzboyz

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

lainzboyz’s Full Rating Summary

Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin D7 8292
Beautiful cabin with just enough space and a nice balcony overlooking the water. I could go out there and read books and sometimes I just stared at the beautiful water.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins