Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by RJackson

• Sail Date: Aug 2017
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Central Park View Stateroom with Balcony

Stayed at a nearby hotel the day before the cruise that was 3 minutes away to be sure I didn't miss checking in one time. The embarkation and disembarkation well organized and smooth. The curtsey wheel chair was great if you where having problems with embarkation and staff very good with people with disabilities I almost forgot I was on a shep. The sail felt like I was on land. Ship is huge, beautiful and safe. Cabin very clean and well kept. The attendants were prompt with any service I needed. An elegant 5 star dinning experience in the main dinning room and very accommodating. Wonderful variety of entertainment and activities. The service was prompt and friendly as a whole. Shore excursions were exciting but need to emphasize more on disability access. Even though I didn't travel with children I saw many families and children thoroughly enjoying the activities. My favorites were the shows, clubs, dancing and music. I am looking forward to my next cruise.

RJackson's Full Rating Summary

Central Park View Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin C2 12643

My cabin was well maintained and cleaned twice. I loved the towel Art♥

Labadee

The private beach was beautiful and organized lots of food and great music.

Swim With Dolphins

The Jamaican vendor for the Dolphin Experience made no effort to accommodate me. I was late arriving and the ship excursion due to the fact I needed a wheel chair to get to the location. I spoke to the excursion desk about my dilemma they made a call and they said that I could make the 12:30 pm excursion. We arrived at 12:15 pm. When I got to the vendor representative at the Jamaica excursion was rude and said they aren't taking anymore even though we were there on time.. Therefore, we asked for a refund.

View All 42 Swim With Dolphins Reviews