3. Oasis of the Seas
Stayed at a nearby hotel the day before the cruise that was 3 minutes away to be sure I didn't miss checking in one time. The embarkation and disembarkation well organized and smooth. The curtsey wheel chair was great if you where having problems with embarkation and staff very good with people with disabilities I almost forgot I was on a shep. The sail felt like I was on land. Ship is huge, beautiful and safe. Cabin very clean and well kept. The attendants were prompt with any service I needed. An elegant 5 star dinning experience in the main dinning room and very accommodating. Wonderful variety of entertainment and activities. The service was prompt and friendly as a whole. Shore excursions were exciting but need to emphasize more on disability access. Even though I didn't travel with children I saw many families and children thoroughly enjoying the activities. My favorites were the shows, clubs, dancing and music. I am looking forward to my next cruise.

My First Cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by RJackson

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Central Park View Stateroom with Balcony
RJackson’s Full Rating Summary

Central Park View Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin C2 12643
My cabin was well maintained and cleaned twice. I loved the towel Art♥
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins