• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

RJackson
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Aug 2017
Cabin: Central Park View Stateroom with Balcony

Stayed at a nearby hotel the day before the cruise that was 3 minutes away to be sure I didn't miss checking in one time. The embarkation and disembarkation well organized and smooth. The curtsey wheel chair was great if you where having problems with embarkation and staff very good with people with disabilities I almost forgot I was on a shep. The sail felt like I was on land. Ship is huge, beautiful and safe. Cabin very clean and well kept. The attendants were prompt with any service I needed. An elegant 5 star dinning experience in the main dinning room and very accommodating. Wonderful variety of entertainment and activities. The service was prompt and friendly as a whole. Shore excursions were exciting but need to emphasize more on disability access. Even though I didn't travel with children I saw many families and children thoroughly enjoying the activities. My favorites were the shows, clubs, dancing and music. I am looking forward to my next cruise.

Central Park View Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin C2

My cabin was well maintained and cleaned twice. I loved the towel Art♥

Port Reviews

Labadee

The private beach was beautiful and organized lots of food and great music.

Port Canaveral (Orlando)