• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Norwegian Escape Review

Editor Rating
5 Awards

Not one of our favorite trips

Review for Norwegian Escape to the Eastern Caribbean
denrickp
6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Aug 2017
Cabin:

Love cruising with Norwegian. That said, expected more from them on the Escape. Having over 5,000 people on board we knew this was going to be an interesting trip.

Lets start with how rude people can be. By day 3, I had made a comment that I was so tired of being the only one who was considerate enough to move to the side while walking down the hallways. I vowed to stop "making room" if the person coming towards me did not give any effort. I "ran into" person after person, getting terrible looks because its always SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT!

This brings me into peoples kids. There are hundreds on board these ships. Parents feel that they can let loose on their reigns. After all, where can they get lost. Kids overruled every part of the ship. Before parents get mad at me, we paid money just like you. If a pool, or a hot tub, or a specified area says adults only, that means this small piece of the ship is so we do not have to deal with your kids for the entire cruise. I also blame NCL for not enforcing their own rules for us non-parent adults.

8 Helpful Votes