3. Viking Ingvi
I get a email once a week on cruises from Vacations To Go and found this cruise which included 2 cities on my bucket list Budapest and Prague. We did the pre in Budapest and the post in Prague. I can't say enough about the entire experience. The hotels the service was great, the Viking staff at each hotel very attentive to our every need or request. The Ingvi was fantastic. Clean, organized & well run. our cabin was just enough room for two people and the food was excellent and plentiful. The entertainment was always very good, but one evening was extra special when our cruise director David was the entertainment. What a marvelous surprise, he had a superb voice and a great sense of humor. The activities on ship were nice. The service and attention to detail went beyond my expectations. The excursions were again above expectations both from the ship and the hotels. Getting to see things we otherwise would not have on our own. Again using Viking for air travel, the pre, the cruise, the post and getting home was effortless. I have & do highly recommend Viking. I did another river cruise and that company could not hold a candle to Viking!!!!! I would & will go Viking again.

Above & Beyond

Viking Ingvi Cruise Review by mschroff

mschroff’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Ingvi price drops

Just enough room for 2 people and very well laid out.
  Viking Ingvi Deck Plans