3. Viking Ingvi
This cruise was my dream trip which was made possible as a retirement gift from my employer. From day one it did not disappoint. The cabin was nicely appointed and very comfortable. All of the excursions both included and optional met my expectations. The local guides were very informative and lots of fun; they made learning about the area enjoyable. The food aboard ship was outstanding. After a tour of the kitchen area, I don't know how such fine meals were produced in such a small space. Each night in the lounge we enjoyed games, entertainment and one night there was a glass blowing demonstration. I cannot say enough about the crew. They were all so accommodating, friendly and fun and I cannot say enough about our cabin steward, Novak---such a pleasant young man who kept our cabin in order in such a short amount of time. Viking made everything so easy, informative and enjoyable that I have booked a second cruise for fall of this year.

My first river cruise will not be my last.

Viking Ingvi Cruise Review by cyoung25

cyoung25’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Ingvi price drops

Well appointed and roomy even with twin beds. There was plenty of closet and drawer space. The bathroom was compact yet roomy enough to move around in.
  Viking Ingvi Deck Plans