3. Viking Alsvin
My husband and I traveled with another couple. We added the two extra nights in Paris which I would highly recommend. We had a wonderful time. The tours, towns, buses, food, entertainment, and overall service was fantastic. I only have two complaints. When you book the extra nights through Viking, their price is more than double the actual price of the hotel. Lastly, they need to allow more time in between connecting flights. Paris airport is huge, ad 90 minutes between flights is not enough time. These are two minor complaints. With that being said, I would gladly travel with Viking again. With the exception of one tour guide, all of the included tours and guides were very informative. The staff were always helpful and friendly. We enjoyed every minute on the boat. Lots of food with a great selection. Great beer and wine during happy hour and with dinner. The room was spacious and kept spotless. The Program Director had a wicked sense of humor and kept things lively. This was probably the best vacation I have ever taken. We were constantly on the go. There is so much to see.

Paris to the Swiss Alps

dddclan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Alsvin price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 203
Great size and kept spotless. Heated bathroom floor was great. The bed was very comfortable with plenty of room for clothing.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins