3. Harmony of the Seas
I am an Emerald close to Diamond member. Our primary cruise line has always been Royal. It had been a few years since our last cruise, and so we were really looking forward to this trip. First the Good - It's a beautiful ship with a lot to do. Our cabin steward Isabeth was amazing, and one evening we had an excellent dining team, with Tahay and her assistant waiter. Alana was also great in getting our group set up for dining etc...Grease was great and much better than Hairspray on the Oasis. Simeon in the comedy club was also fabulous. Jamie's, Sabor and 150 were all excellent. On to the mediocre and the bad- 1. Boarding day selling of packages for dining and drinks. I felt like I was at the mall with people coming at me from all sides to sell me something. At least 11 staff members approached me. They need to taper it down. If people are interested they will come to you. 2. Service in the MDR was extremely disappointing. With gratuities already built in to your daily sea pass account, there is no incentive for good service. Also My Time Dining, diminishes the experience. 3. Food was either bland or salty. Considering the many cruises we've taken this was a first for the lack of a tasteful meal. 4. Entertainment- poor and less than enthuastic. Some of the cruise staff was arrogant and fake in their dealing with passengers. Disco Night on the promenade was taken away, and replaced with the 90's. Cruise staff could have made it more entertaining. 5. Bingo was very disorganized and cruise staff just called out numbers. What happened with engaging the audience and making it fun? 6. Headliner show- could've used more entertainment. 7. Evening turn down- missed the chocolate mints. I hope this saved Royal big bucks BC it took away a nice touch. 8. Chops- so disappointed - steaks were overlooked. Quality greatly diminished from our last cruise in 2012. Overall it was a good time with family and friends but extremely disappointed with what we've expected from Royal.

Sad and Dissatisfied

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by rbolanos

Jamie's, Sabor and 150 were all excellent.

On to the mediocre and the bad-

6. Headliner show- could've used more entertainment.

rbolanos’s Full Rating Summary