3. Viking Star
I chose this cruise because I had traveled with Viking on a river cruise and was impressed with the service level and value I had received. I was sure they would give me the same service and value on a trip I had been wanting to take for a long time. I was right! This cruise checked off all of the boxes on my "bucket list" for these ports. The ship was just the right size, the amenities wonderful , the food was excellent and the staff was friendly and genuinely concerned that the passengers have a good time. We were educated, entertained and fed. The array of excursions offered gave us a chance to see many of the beautiful sights of the countries we visited. We had the opportunity to inter act with people in many different cultures. What more could we ask for? I certainly would consider another Viking cruise to a different destination in the future.

Bucket List Cruise

Viking Star Cruise Review by judithelaine

judithelaine’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

The staff were very pleasant and the cabin always clean. The veranda was nice and room size good for the two of us.