Viking Star Cruise Review

Viking Star Cruise Review by judithelaine

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: the Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: undefined

I chose this cruise because I had traveled with Viking on a river cruise and was impressed with the service level and value I had received. I was sure they would give me the same service and value on a trip I had been wanting to take for a long time. I was right! This cruise checked off all of the boxes on my "bucket list" for these ports. The ship was just the right size, the amenities wonderful , the food was excellent and the staff was friendly and genuinely concerned that the passengers have a good time. We were educated, entertained and fed. The array of excursions offered gave us a chance to see many of the beautiful sights of the countries we visited. We had the opportunity to inter act with people in many different cultures. What more could we ask for? I certainly would consider another Viking cruise to a different destination in the future.

judithelaine's Full Rating Summary

Cabin veranda 3023

The staff were very pleasant and the cabin always clean. The veranda was nice and room size good for the two of us.

Tallinn

One of my favorite ports. I stepped back into time!

Gdansk (Warsaw)

I was so impacted by the devastation they had suffered in WWII and rebuilt this lovely town as it had been before the war. These people were so strong through poverty, dictatorships and the ruin of war.

City Tour

This was a very wonderful tour and visit to this city that was split for so many years. We had a great day in Berlin.

View All 140 City Tour Reviews
Aalborg

We had a wonderful walking tour of this city, despite a deluge of rain.

Pulpit Rock

We saw wonderful scenery on this cruise and stopped on and island for a short stay. The weather was rather cold and foggy but we enjoyed the trip anyway.

View All 76 Pulpit Rock Reviews
Eidfjord

I took the train to Flam and was impressed with the beautiful fjords, mountains and waterfalls.

judithelaine