3. Viking Star
Traveled with sister who had been on this line before. Food delicious. Choices of restaurants very good. Port talks and lectures very informative. Entertainment very good. Service excellent in all areas. The ship and room were lovely. So nice that all rooms have a veranda. The spa was wonderful. They had areas that I have never seen on a ship before like the ice room. We added a pre-trip to Iceland for 4 days which was fabulous. Would definitely go with Viking again and would recommend to friends which I already have. Even though it included wine and beer with lunch and dinner and one free land tour per port; I thought it was a little pricey. The one drawback was that we had to get up at 2:30AM to disembark. Because Viking made the flight plans I think that they may have picked flights that were cheaper for them.

Great Cruise!

Viking Star Cruise Review by leo816

Traveled with sister who had been on this line before.

Food delicious. Choices of restaurants very good.

Port talks and lectures very informative.

Entertainment very good.

Service excellent in all areas.

The ship and room were lovely. So nice that all rooms have a veranda.

We added a pre-trip to Iceland for 4 days which was fabulous.

leo816’s Full Rating Summary