3. Allure of the Seas
This is my 4th family cruise with Royal Caribbean and they do not disappoint. We had excellent ports of call (1) Labaddee, Haiti (2) Famouth, Jamaica (3) Cozumel, Mexico. None of these had any issues in my experience. We snorkeled in Labaddee, but depending on the location the visibility of the water was marginal due to the sand clouding the water. In Falmouth, we booked an independent excursion to Dunn's River Falls (This was an exhilarating experience which was both challenging and adventurous.) In Cozumel, we signed up for a Myan Ruin's tour and beach experience. Very educational in my opinion and the guide was very entertaining as well. The beach was beautiful, but a little rocky at the shore. I would recommend wearing aqua shoes. The entertainment on the ship was excellent as well. We saw a production of Mama Mia, Love and Marriage (A riot!), and Karaoke to name a few. It was an excellent trip overall!

Excellent ports of call, service and ship and weather.

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by duartlu1

Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+

Superior Outside View Stateroom with Large Balcony
Cabin D1
Great cabin with a large balcony. Our group had several rooms connected through the balconies.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins