3. Crown Princess
We chose this cruise because it visited many of the places that we wanted to see and we were not disappointed. Embarkation and disembarkation both went very smooth and staff couldn't have been more helpful. Our cabin was a disabled one and was extremely clean and comfortable and well situated for us on the Lido deck making it easy to get outside to the pool areas and Horizon court dining halls. Not far from the lifts either making access to other decks very easy. Our friend had a cabin backing onto ours and she also was very pleased. The food served in all areas was of a very high and varied standard and we all have no complaints there although I did hear a few moans from a couple of other guests that the toast was cold .Well I personally cannot expect piping hot toast when serving so many people . I think some people just like to moan A bit. The service in all restaurants was extremely good and the waiters /waitresses were very pleasant.

Had a great cruise.

mikey7491’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IC L252
Excellent for someone with disabilities
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins