3. Grandeur of the Seas
What a fantastic experience! I traveled with my wife and 2 kids and right from the beginning there was something for everyone. I never even saw my older daughter because she was making friends the whole trip! She had the best time. All the staff on board was so wonderful and nice- I even looked into possibly working on the cruise boat myself! Thank you so much to the bar staff and Vlad in the casino. I met some great friends in there! Thanks to our server at table 203 at The Great Gatsby, Cherylie I believe her name was? I do not remember the man's name. The others I do not remember their names but everyone was extremely wonderful! The excursions we went on were amazing. Nassau was probably my favorite because we got to hang out with locals. What an experience!! Thank you again, Royal for a great first time cruise experience.

Great First Time Cruise Experience!

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by syzygytno1

• Sail Date: July 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
syzygytno1’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

The beds were surprisingly very comfortable! Big window. Was perfect.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans

• Snorkeling
    Was sooooooooo fantastic! I had the time of my life. The water was so clear and there was even a slide on the boat! I felt like a kid again. I would it again in a heartbeat.
    View All 105 Snorkeling Reviews
  • Snorkeling
    I only give this rating because the weather wasn't very cooperative. The water was clear but very choppy. No one's fault but I got really sick.
    View All 218 Snorkeling Reviews