3. Scenic Pearl
Friend's recommendation and our own previous Scenic experience. The places visited all seemed good choices based on our research and previous travel experiences. We knew the Scenic enrich choices would be worthwhile and the standard of accommodation, food and drinks of the highest standard. I chose this cruise as a 70th birthday present for my husband although his actual birthday was in April. April is a bit early for this trip hence our June travel date. We had a suite on Diamond deck (A335) which was lovely but there was considerable engine noise and vibration at times. I know the river levels were low in the first week of the cruise which may have been a factor but I wore ear plugs every night we were sailing. The staff on the boat were all great particularly the cruise director and our butler, Marina. Everyone worked extremely hard and always with a smile. The entertainment was varied and complimented our destinations. Our ports and shore excursions were good combining guided elements with free time. The tailor made devices are a great idea but ours were bulky and the battery life limited. I noticed other travellers in our ports had smaller devices. We had a lovely holiday and hope to travel with Scenic in the future.

The Concert at Palace Leichtenstein

Scenic Pearl Cruise Review by Armchair traveller

Armchair traveller’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Pearl price drops

Cabin A335
Well appointed, good use of space and lots of coat hangers! The cleanliness was faultless and the housekeeping and laundry service were excellent. The engine noise and vibration were the only problem.