3. Harmony of the Seas
Harmony of the Seas Family vacation This ship will appeal to families with children and fun seeking adults. Not so much for those who prefer smaller ships with more specialty service. Food quality not up to par, including specialty dining. Those used to Disney will not be happy. As frequent vacationers our family was disappointed with the cost saving measures RCI implemented and the level of service in the spa, specialty dining and choice of shopping aboard. The show Grease was way too provocative for a family audience, but was well done for adult entertainment. Disappointed with port time in Nassau,Bahamas (7am-2pm) Felt rushed as while on vacation I don't want to set my alarm clock. As experienced cruisers, we may be too critical but I'm sure there are many who fall in this category Ages in our party was 3-70 so the experience was not one sided. As with any vacation we had fun despite the setbacks.

Big Ship small disappointment

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Florida cruizer

Florida cruizer’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Perfect for a junior suite
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans