Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by suzcaplan

• Sail Date: Jun 2017
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Owner's Suite

I love travelling out of Boston - the Pier is user friendly and the check-in goes quickly. I have some mobility challenges.

First trip back on the Dawn since it has been refurbished and it does look and feel fresher. I was in a 2br suite on Deck 11 and while I love the room and particularly the shower, I like it best when it is in the Haven. There really is better service there.

Ate at 4 of the specialty restaurants - I love Cagney and our waiter was terrific - that always remember food allergies and make suggestions. But the food at Le Bistro is the best onboard and I am glad they have moved the restaurant.

Entertainment was so-so- the comedian not funny at all but the ensemble energetic and fun to watch. My favorite music can be heard all over the ship.

NCL is a service driven company and I feel that as a customer. Love forward to a fall cruise on the Jade to Canada. Just made contact with a private tour company in Prince Edward Island as a result of a review on this site.

suzcaplan's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Owner's Suite
Cabin SA 11060

I was in a 2 br suite on deck 11 - I love the separate rooms as the bathroom, particularly the great walk in shower meets my needs.

The service is top notch; restaurants provide good choices and good variety and again, service is excellent.

And I love the Spa services...I leave the ship feeling like a million bucks.

Norwegian was a choice I made a few years ago to be my go-to cruise company and after 6 vacations (with 2 more on the books)- I am glad I did!

suzcaplan